Top Scrap Metal Software
TALtech has been providing Top Scrap Metal Software solutions since 1985. The first versions of its two most popular products, the SoftwareWedge™ (now WinWedge®) for data collection and B-Coder® for barcoding applications, were first released in 1989 and 1990, respectively. Since then these products have been enhanced greatly and now represent two major product lines. WinWedge, TCP-Wedge, TCP-Com and our other RS232 and TCP/IP-based data collection and communication software programs are used in any industry were accurate real-time data collection from devices or instruments is essential. These software products are used most extensively by the following industries: sitemap
Leading provider of data acquisition and barcoding software for a wide variety of industries and has been providing software solutions since 1985.
We place customer service at the very top of our priorities. We are a dedicated and enthusiastic team with the expertise to understand your application and the commitment to give you prompt, courteous and efficient service, from your initial information request to whatever technical support you may need once you are a registered user of our software. We provide support by phone, fax or e-mail worldwide. Our technical support and technical sales specialists are qualified engineers, programmers and mathematicians with a wide range of experience. They are happy to answer any questions that you may have and to help to solve your problems. sitemap
- Laboratories and Scientific – from university research to pharmaceutical lab instrument data collection.
- Quality Control – collecting data from precision measuring instruments in all types of manufacturing environments.
- Process Control – data acquisition from chemical and paper plants to water treatment.
- Retail and Warehouse Data Collection – from barcoding to RFID.
- Finance, business and insurance – barcoding of records and documents.
- Food Processing – collecting temperature and weight data from baking bread to freezing fish.
- Engineering – civil, environmental, structural, mechanical, aerospace and electrical – from structural test data collection to controlling valves.
- Research – from deep water research in robotic submarines to high altitude data collection.
- Government and Military – barcoding of items and documents for tracking.
- Research – barcoding of samples.
- Medical – collecting data from EKGs to controlling robotics.
- Manufacturing Automation – collecting data from serial or IP-connected devices to inputting it into MMIs (HMIs).
- Farming and fishing – from automatically weighing tagged cattle to using GPS with ultrasound to find fish.
- Retail and warehouse – barcoding of products for tracking.
- Medical – barcoding of medical records.
- Government and Military – from flight instrument data collection to missile launch control.
- Telephony and Data Communications – from PBX data collection to dialing modems over IP networks
- Internet data entry – from serial and TCP/IP connected devices or from inputting data from files directly into any web form or application.
- Graphic design – adding print-quality barcodes to product designs.
- Industrial – barcoding of parts.
100% Accurate & Reliable. Data is automatically transferred to your Windows application with complete accuracy. Eliminate mistypes and manual data entry errors!
Advanced Parsing & Formatting. WinWedge includes powerful data parsing capabilities so you only collect the data that you need. Format and filter the data to tailer it for your application.
Highly Configurable & Flexible. Works across all industries with thousands of devices including serial, TCP/IP*, and USB & Bluetooth virtual COM port devices. *TCPWedge only
Total Device Control. Take control of your device by sending it serial commands either automatically on a timed interval or by pressing a hotkey or button.
Main Product Lines:
Setup is as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Select your device's parameters.
Connect your device to your PC’s serial or USB port (installing any necessary drivers) and use the WinWedge interface to select your device’s communications settings, such as the COM port, baud rate, parity, data bits, and stop bits.
2. Define the data structure.
Intuitive, walk-through menus allow you to tailor the data to your needs by splitting the record into multiple fields, filter out certain characters, or format the data to meet your requirements. You can also easily define hot keys and buttons to send serial commands to your device or perform other tasks.
3. Select the mode and activate!
Select from either Keystrokes Mode, DDE Server Mode, or Log to Disk, specify the target application or file, and activate WinWedge! Watch as the data from your device “pops” into the Windows application you selected. You can even input the device data directly to a chart or use Excel’s built-in functions to peform real-time analysis.
Learn how WinWedge can help you capture data from your RS232 serial, TCP/IP, USB and Bluetooth (Virtual COM) devices! For a more detailed video demonstration on configuring and using WinWedge, watch our “Start Here” Tutorial
WinWedge is compatible with a wide range of devices, including… (view all)
- Balances & Scales
- GPS Receivers
- Barcode Scanners
- and more…
Contact Us to talk about your next project.