Running into any issues? Take a look at the articles below.
- Data appears in Analyze window but does not show up after activation
- Unrecognizable Data in the Analyze Window
- No Data Appears in the Analyze Window
- Data is automatically entered into Notepad
- WinWedge Error Messages Index
- COM Port Does Not Exist
- Disabling Windows detection of Serial Mice to fix “COM Port not available” errors
- Error: The SETUP.EXE file is linked to missing export OLEAUT32.DLL:185
- Installation Error: “Setup cannot copy the file Setup1.ex_ ...”
- Leading Zeroes are Truncated when using WinWedge in DDE Mode with Excel
- Lost Data when Running Multiple Instances of WinWedge in Microsoft Access
- Supressing the “Your Pop-Up Program Is Ready to Run” Messge (DOSWedge)
- Can WinWedge be used to implement Modbus Protocols?
- First character is removed while using WinWedge in Keystrokes Mode
- Data cannot be entered into a UserForm in Excel